Thank you for your interest! We love our sponsors and do everything we can to bring the most awareness to your product, service or mission.
We are honored to have had previous and current sponsors such as Casper Mattresses, StoryWorth, Away Suitcases, Audible, Harry’s Razors, HelloFresh, Securus, The Scott Alan Turner Show, and getoutofthemess.com and we’d love to have you too.
90% of our sponsors return to sponsor other episodes*
If you are interested in sponsoring an episode of TOB, please review our Media Kit page that will provide you stats, demographics and analytics. This will give you an idea if our audience will be a good fit for you.
As of January 1st, 2017, The Overwhelmed Brain uses a CPM model of $38
calculated at 20,000 downloads per episode in a 6 week period
What’s included with your investment:
- >15 second pre-roll (Before intro)
- >2 minute mid-roll (mid-show)
- “Thank you” mention of your company / website during the outro
- Banner image and link to your webpage on the TOB website (available with One Quarter and Six Months option)
- Episodes with your sponsor segment is guaranteed for download or streaming for at least one year
- Single episode: $760
- Multiple episodes (please ask – bulk rates available)
Before selecting an option, please read about the importance of brand awareness and affinity in our disclaimer below.
If you would like to sponsor or advertise on The Overwhelmed Brain, click here to contact Paul.
Here are some interesting facts about podcast listeners that may help you decide if sponsoring the show is right for you.
- …trust the host. Trust is earned. And podcast listeners are very keen on who is authentic and who is not. Paul speaks from his heart with good intentions, and genuinely wants to improve the lives of everyone listening. This has built trust and respect with the audience.
- …don’t turn the dial. They usually download the show and listen to the whole thing from beginning to end. They don’t change the channel because there are no “stations”. They hit play and let it play.
- …are engaged. They are hooked on the show they love and are interested in what they hear, so they are more likely support those that support the show
Raise consumer awareness of your product or service by becoming a sponsor today! We reach an engaged, loyal, and especially intelligent audience of men and women aged 30+ who want to improve their lives through educational resources, self-help, and life-enriching products and services. If you’re interested in investing in a sponsorship opportunity, contact us.
*DISCLAIMER: Sponsorship of The Overwhelmed Brain is provided as a marketing and educational portal for you, your products, and services, and is not a guarantee of extra sales or traffic to your website or store. Brand awareness and affinity takes time and consumers need to be informed and reminded over and over again of what you offer to the world. It is possible that what you offer will be highly sought after and valued. It’s also possible that what you provide may not appeal to listeners of this show. The host of The Overwhelmed Brain will do his best to share his passion and belief in your product or service.