What were you born to do? There is an easy way to discover your passion, and bring more fulfillment and purpose into your life. New York Times best selling author, Steve Olsher, helps people discover, share and monetize the one thing they were born to do. And in this very candid interview, he shares how you can discover your passion, and utilize the gifts with which you were born.
You’ll learn the three essential “what?” questions that will make it possible for you to move in the direction you were meant to go. Steve helps people discover, share and monetize the one thing they were born to do. And in this interview he shares how you can discover your passion, and utilize the gifts with which you were born.
And pay close attention when Steve teaches you the three essential “what?” questions that will make it possible for you to move in the direction you were meant to go.
My favorite quote from this interview:
“What can I do immediately to begin sharing my gifts with the world. It starts with one person, and you just can’t get hung up on the size of the audience.”
What Steve teaches us:
- What we’re all naturally wired to do
- The three elements of the “what” equation to uncover what you are meant to do
- How to discover your own gifts
- The one thing that prevents someone from living a life of happiness and purpose
- When you found your “what”, then what?
- What about the money? Can we just follow our passion and the money will follow?
- The four paths people take, and how to identify which path you’re on
- Is it important to have meaning and purpose in your life?
What Steve Reveals:
- The best piece of advice he’s ever been given
- A challenging condition that still affects him today
- Why not to improve your life
For an unlimited time, Steve is giving away his book for free! That’s right, no charge.
Grab it here: www.whatisyourwhat.com/free.
And, he challenges you that if after you read the book you still cannot figure out what it is you’re compelled to do, and cannot understand for the life of you how to create dollar 1 doing it, send him an email and he’ll tell you how.
Recommended Resources (affiliate links):
- Sam Walton – Made In America
- Richard Branson – Losing My Virginity
- Sumner Redstone – A Passion To Win
- Jack Welch – Jack: Straight from the Gut
What’s Steve doing nowadays?
- Reinvention Workshops
- Speaking Engagements
Connect with Steve!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.steveolsher.com
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+SteveOlsher/posts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SteveOlsherReinventionExpert
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/steveolsher
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to sign up for your weekly self-improvement tips! They’re fun, personal and insightful. I know you’ll love them.