The discovery and pursuit of your passion can be something that comes late in life, but it doesn’t have to. We dive into how to define passion, what steps to take to pursue it once you discover it, and what to watch out for along your journey. A high-energy episode that’s fun and educational at the same time. You’re gonna love it.
Clark Danger is the host of the popular “Dude, Where’s My Health” personal development podcast and blog. He’s also a drummer, and all around health, fitness and personal development nut. He’s probably read more books than I even know about. So glad to have had him on the show.
My favorite quote from this interview:
“The artist doesn’t paint so he can have his room covered in his own art… it’s meant to be shared, it’s meant to be given… enjoyed by everybody”
What you’ll learn on this show:
- What you can do to feel great most of the time
- What percentage of your thoughts are actually negative
- Passion defined
- What to do with too much information
- Should everyone be passionate about something?
- How taking action causes change to happen
- How do you know when you’re passionate about something?
- Should we make money from our passion?
- Where’s a good place to start pursuing your passion?
- Learn the 3-second rule when facing fear
- Should we take lofty steps towards our passion, or baby steps day by day
- We obliterate and redefine “The Law of Attraction”
- How to know when it’s time to change course when following your passion
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
- Maturity by Osho
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- The Philosophy for Successful Living by Jim Rohn
- Born to Win: Find Your Success Code by Zig Ziglar
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- From Poverty to Power by Duncan Green
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Connect with Clark!
- Website: http://www.clarkdanger.com
- Podcast: http://www.dudewheresmyhealth.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClarkDangerous
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClarkDangerous
- Contact: http://www.clarkdanger.com/contact/
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to sign up for your weekly self-improvement tips! They’re fun, personal and insightful. I know you’ll love them.
*Please note this page may contain affiliate links. All that means is that if you purchase from a website you clicked on, that site might send me a small percentage of the sale