“By adopting the belief that failure is a signal to try something else next time, you will adopt a successful behavior”
What you will learn in this episode:
- Confusion is a great state to be in, as it usually precedes enormous learning
- The past does not dictate what the future will bring
- Going all in and committing has a magical way of getting things done
- Failure is a signal to change course, not to quit. As long as you learn the lessons
- Language defines experience. “Can’t” can be turned around to “must” to create an entirely new situation
- When you choose the reasons behind what happens to you in life, you gain more purpose and meaning
- Finding joy in the small stuff connects you to the present moment
- How to give yourself to others while also honoring your own boundaries
- You are responsible for your actions, even when someone else is at fault
- Every day above ground has it’s advantages!
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to sign up for your weekly self-improvement tips! They’re fun, personal and insightful. I know you’ll love them.