Happiness seems to be an elusive state that fewer than more people attain. But why? Why can’t we all just “be happy”? There are two reasons: Because of what’s missing in our life, and because of what’s present in our life. That’s it! What those things are, is a different story.
Hal Elrod, author, speaker, and coach joins me in this episode where we talk about his life-transforming book, The Miracle Morning. Also, I go over steps you can take to seek happiness. Happiness is not something you can attain, it’s something that can happen by default. Learn how that’s true in this episode.
Favorite quote from this episode:
“Everything happens for a reason, it’s up to us to choose what those reasons are”
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Hal shares how he died
- How thousands of people’s lives are changing from his book
- Learn the “Can’t Change It” philosophy to achieve full acceptance to move forward
- The majority of successful people wake up early
- Commitment creates empowerment
- People swear by affirmations, meditation, reading, exercise and journaling – this is the miracle morning
- By 6 AM the first morning, Hal’s entire life changed.
- How you start your day sets the tone.
- When you have a purpose, waking up early is easier and more exciting
- The number one cause of mediocrity
- What acceptance does to happiness in our lives
- Forgiveness clears the way to happiness
- The longer you hang on to something you can’t accept, the longer it will be in your life
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Connect with Hal!
- Website: http://miraclemorning.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yopalhal
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HalElrod
- podcast: http://halelrod.com/itunes
- Contact: http://themiraclemorning.com/contact/
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to sign up for your weekly self-improvement tips! They’re fun, personal and insightful. I know you’ll love them.