Are You Being Manipulated or Emotionally Abused in Your Relationship?
Pre-order before 9/4/17 for discount!
Click to pre-order for $29
Available on September 4th, 2017 for $39
If you are experiencing what you believe to be emotional abuse from a lover, spouse or friend, this worksheet is for you. You’ll undergo a lengthy checklist of signs and symptoms that will help you determine your MEAN score. This score is an evaluation system that determines just how enmeshed you are in manipulation and emotional abuse.
This workbook will help you pinpoint exactly what your partner is doing to make you feel so bad all the time. Most victims cannot tell how their partner is abusing them, they just know something isn’t right in the relationship.
If you are experiencing some or many of the following signs or symptoms then this workbook is for you:
- You often feel guilty or responsible for most, if not all the problems in the relationship
- You frequently feel your boundaries are being violated
- You feel like you’re walking on eggshells
- You pick your words carefully so as not to upset your partner
- You don’t know how to make your partner happy
- You find seeking validation from your partner but never seem to get it
- Your partner can’t see anything wrong with the relationship and believes the problems that come up are the ones you’ve created
- Your family and friends think your partner is wonderful but you see an entirely different side
- Your partner might seem emotionally detached or distant, and uses logic and reasoning instead of empathy to make you believe you are not thinking clearly
- Your partner seems to have your best interest in mind but the results always seem to favor them, not you
Hopefully you can say “no” to all of the above but if you can relate to many or most of these items, you’re going to benefit a lot from this workbook.
By the time you’re done reading it, you will be able to recognize and pinpoint exactly how you are being manipulated, improve how you communicate with the manipulative person, determine if it’s too late to save the relationship, start the healing journey of increasing self-worth and self-esteem, learn how to trust your decisions and instincts again, emotionally reconnect with yourself, understand what components make up a healthy relationship, and a lot more!
Digital Workbook includes:
- A description of manipulators and the types of manipulation
- A 140+ item checklist of signs and symptoms to categorize the level of manipulation and abuse
- A path to your next steps including healing and regaining your power
- 3 audio conversations with manipulation survivors and experts
- Book recommendations and other important resources to gain mental clarity
- Follow up resources as they are released
- And especially, the reinforcement and rebuilding of your sanity
Pre-order the M.E.A.N Workbook before 9/4/17 and get $10 off the $39 price.
Your card will not be charged until the workbook is released.
Click to pre-order for $29