Please check your spam folder if you don’t get an email from me within a few minutes
Thanks for your interest in the manipulation and emotional abuse worksheet. Use the form below to be the first to know when the worksheet / guide is available (price)
I hear from many clients who tell me they have no idea why they feel so bad after a conversation with their partner. They will have what seems like a normal interaction but then leave the conversation feeling wrong and responsible, with less self-confidence and less self-esteem. It’s as if they are losing their ability to be and trust in themselves.
Emotional abuse is often subtle and hard to pinpoint. And unfortunately, quite often friends and family will not see any abuse in your relationship and might even call you the crazy one. The longer you are in an emotionally abusive relationship, the crazier you can feel for sure.
If you are experiencing what you believe to be emotional abuse in your relationship, this worksheet is for you. You’ll work through a lengthy checklist of signs and symptoms that will help you determine your MEANTM score. The higher the score, the more severe the emotional abuse.
If you want to determine just how much abuse you may be experiencing and pinpoint what exactly your partner is doing to make you feel so bad all the time (because often, you can’t tell how they’re abusing you, you just know something’s not right), this worksheet will help you pinpoint those things.
If you are experiencing some or many of the following in your relationship, then this worksheet is for you:
- You often feel guilty or responsible for most, if not all the problems in the relationship
- You frequently feel your boundaries are being violated
- You feel like you’re walking on eggshells
- You pick your words carefully so as not to upset your partner
- You don’t know how to make your partner happy
- You find yourself almost useless without your partner, as if without them you couldn’t take care of yourself
- Your partner can’t see the problems you see in the relationship and believes any problems that come up are the ones you’ve created
- Your family and friends think your partner is wonderful and you can’t convince them otherwise
- Your partner often seems emotionally detached or distant and uses logic and reasoning instead of emotional words to help you understand where you are wrong
- Your partner seems to have your best interest in mind but results always seem to favor them, not you
Hopefully, you can say “no” to all of the above, but if you can relate to many or most of them, you’re going to benefit a lot from this workbook. It’s nearly complete so use the form above and you’ll be notified as soon as it’s available.
The final cost may be around $39 but isn’t quite finalized yet. I want to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth and that this guide / workbook gives you exactly what you need to either fix the issues in your relationship, or get you away from what could be a potentially dangerous and debilitating situation.
I appreciate you. Reach out if you have any questions!