Are You Being Manipulated or Emotionally Abused in Your Relationship?
Ticking the boxes brought my own lack of emotional boundaries into sharp focus for me… I will certainly be revisiting your book again over the coming months as I process.
Would you know if you were being manipulated or emotionally abused? Would you like to know?
- …often feel guilty?
- …get blamed or made to feel responsible for most, if not all the problems in your relationship?
- …feel like you’re walking on eggshells?
- …pick your words carefully so as not to upset your partner?
- …have trouble figuring out what makes your partner happy?
- …often wish your partner would validate your thoughts and feelings?
- …feel your boundaries being violated?
- …hear from your partner that you are the cause for all the problems in the relationship?
- …see a much different side of your partner than your family and friends?
- …find it difficult to get your emotional needs met by your partner?
- …seek empathy from your partner but never get it?
- …often get told that you misunderstood what your partner said or aren’t thinking clearly?
- …want to believe that your partner has your best interest in mind (but it never really works out that way)?
If any of these resonate, this workbook will pinpoint exactly how you are being manipulated and / or emotionally abused. If you have not done this type of assessment before, you may be shocked as you learn more about yourself and your partner than ever. You may also feel liberated to learn that you are not going crazy.
Emotional abuse can be so subtle and hard to identify. Quite often friends and family will not see the abuse or manipulation you’re experiencing and might even call you crazy for suggesting it.
The longer you stay in an emotionally abusive relationship the crazier you can feel for sure.
If you are experiencing what you believe to be emotional abuse from a lover, spouse or friend, this workbook is for you. You’ll reveal all the abuse through an affirming checklist of signs and symptoms that will help you determine your MEAN score. This score will tell you just how enmeshed you are in manipulation and emotional abuse. You’ll learn exactly what your partner is doing to make you feel so bad all the time. Most victims cannot tell how their partner is abusing them, they just know something isn’t right in the relationship.
…my husband got a score under 20 and my score was in the low 80’s- 4 times higher than his. What an eye opener!
By the time you’re done taking the assessment, reading through the material and listening to the insightful interviews with survivors and experts, you will be able to recognize and ascertain exactly how you are being manipulated. You’ll also learn how to improve your communication with the manipulative person, determine if it’s too late to save the relationship, start the healing journey of increasing self-worth and self-esteem, trust your decisions and instincts again, emotionally reconnect with yourself, understand what components make up a healthy relationship, and a lot more.
- A 200-point relationship assessment tool pinpointing the level and type of manipulation and abuse you may be experiencing
- A detailed description of the current state of your relationship based on your M.E.A.Number
- 3 insightful and powerful audio conversations with three emotional abuse survivors, including a victim-turned-expert in covert narcissism
- Access to a private, member-screened, Facebook peer support group to connect with others in your situation
- Your next steps to empowerment to heal and rebuild your sense of self
- Enlightening and disturbing details of manipulation and all the subtle tactics you don’t realize manipulators use (and what you can do to prevent it from happening to you)
- Bonus self-empowerment tools for continuing the healing and growth process
- Vital resource list to gain mental clarity and rebuild trust in yourself and your decision making
- Free updates as they are released*
*Your email is used to send MEAN Workbook updates and information. That’s it – No spam.
I listened to the interview you did with Jessica; wow I can really relate to her big time! I listened to her twice!! And may again too.
Purchase of this workbook will appear as Gumroad on your credit card statement
Download Immediately for $39